Just Plain Polka

Sunday, August 1, 2010

3 Months Old!

William is now three months old. It seems like I just wrote the entry for his 2 month birthday! A few things have changed during this month. He is really showing us his personality and beginning to interact more with us. Here are few new things:

1. You are no longer nursing :(....My milk just wasn't cutting it for you so you are now on formula. You take four 5 oz bottles a day. I am pretty sure that you will start taking more in the coming days.

2. You weigh 8 lbs 13 oz....yes, only up 2 oz from last month....see, I told you my milk wasn't cutting it.

3. You now sleep soundly through the night! YAY!!

4. You still HATE the car....but you Love when I ride in the back with you!

5. You laughed for the first time on July 30th! So sweet!

6. You have stated "talking" to us...

7. When you are eating and we take the bottle away from your mouth, you "yelp" at us! It is hilarious!

I can't believe my baby boy is changing so much! I love watching you grow and discover new things. I can't wait to see what this month will bring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment