Just Plain Polka

Monday, August 16, 2010

Did she really just say that to me?...

A couple of weeks ago, I was in our bathroom getting ready for the day. Ellison came into our room and starting rummaging through our desk drawers (my guess is she was trying to find a pen). I told her to close the drawer and stay out of the desk. She then comes to the bathroom door where I am sitting doing my make-up and tries to close it. This is what she does when she wants to do something and doesn't want me to see. I told her No and she tried to do it again. I then got down to level, looked her in the eye and said "Mommy said NO" and do you know what the stinker said back to me?....

" I ELLISON AND I SAID YES!"

True story. She is ONLY 2. Wonder what she will be like at 16?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love that story! Thanks for sharing! I am sure that I don't have much time before my little one starts saying things like that!

    ReplyDelete