Just Plain Polka

Friday, June 25, 2010

2 Months Old....

I cannot believe William is already 2 months old. It is going by way too fast! Here are some things William is now doing...

1. You are now grinning! You love to grin at me first thing in the morning. I will walk into your room and say "good morning, William" and you light up! It makes my day!

2. You have started to stretch out your feedings from 3 hours to 4. I cannot complain about this. You have even gone longer at night! YAY!

3. You love to sleep and snuggle, but you HATE your bed! You sleep in an incline rocker.

4. You love to be held and love to snuggle on my chest.

5. You search for Ellison when you hear her and when you finally spot her, you just stare. You find her fascinating. We will see is this is still true in a few years!

6. You weigh 8 lbs 11 oz and are 22 in long. People still like to say you are little, but to me you are such a big boy. You only weighed 6 lbs 1 0z when you left the NICU. So, we see how much you've grown!

Birthday Boy 4/22/10

First Day at Home


One Month

Two Months!

No comments:

Post a Comment