Just Plain Polka

Friday, June 25, 2010

Father's Day....

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Daddy! I am so much like him it is scary! Because he has to work on the weekends, I decided to cook him dinner the Wednesday night before actual Father's Day. The day was horrible and Dad had to listen to me crying on the phone all day, but I did actually get the dinner cooked (a little late) and I think he enjoyed it. I wasn't able to get any pictures that night because I was just trying to stay sane and awake, but I am posting a picture of my Dad...I love you , Daddy!

My Father-in-law, Bill Stewart, is also a wonderful Dad! He is the sweetest man and would do anything for anyone! I am so lucky to have him in my life!

My husband is the most amazing man ever! He loves me and our children with all of his heart. He is a wonderful husband, father and provider. I am so proud of him and proud to be his wife. I am very lucky. Ellison lights up when he walks into the room and William now searches for him when he hears his voice. They adore him and so do I! Happy Father's Day, Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment