Just Plain Polka

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Spring Day in January...

Saturday was an absolute BEAUTIFUL day! It was sunny and 73 degrees! The kids and I decided to spend the day at my parents house with my sister and her 3 kids and Luke, my brother's baby boy. It was Eric and Adrienne's anniversary so Mom and Dad were on babysitting duty. It was so pretty that we spent the majority of the day outside. Ellison and Jacob had a blast running around playing and I think William and Luke enjoyed just watching them in the sunshine. My nieces were a huge help, too. They ran after the kids a lot and played with them so that Laurie and I could visit with Mom and Dad. It was a GREAT day! The weather has now turned cold and dreary again, so we are stuck inside most days. We are really looking forward to springtime!


Poppy with his 4 youngest grandchildren. As you can probably tell, William isn't very good at sharing his Poppy! ;)



Sweet Luke! He is such a good baby!

William at 9 months old! He looks like such a big boy!

One of my favorites! He makes this little face all the time!

Ellison being silly at the park. I can't believe she will be 3 in a couple of weeks!

Monkeys in a tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment