Just Plain Polka

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pictures are just more fun!

So, obviously I am going to try to catch up on the last few months. However, instead of boring myself and others with detailed descriptions, I decided it would be more fun to just look at some pictures with added captions. Of course, I uploaded them backwards so we will be starting at Thanksgiving and working our way back to Halloween!

Ellison making her ginger bread house. Most of the candy ended up in her tummy instead of the house!


Aunt Jennifer and her "mini-me". Ellison looks a lot like her Aunt Jennifer! :)

William and Uncle Scott

LOVE HIM!!

Me and William (6 months) at the pumpkin patch

Ellison showing us how strong she is!

Ellison letting us know she did not want her picture taken. This is one of my very favorite pictures of her. It is actually framed in her room!

Halloween 2010. William is my big eared mouse!

Ellison is my kitty cat! I think she wore this for weeks before Halloween. She loved to play kitty!

Will after his first half marathon! I am so proud of him!! Hoping to one day run one with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment