Just Plain Polka

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow! I am really bad at this...

So, obviously, I stink at keeping up with our blog. No surprise there! However, I really am going to try to be better at this whole thing. I read several friend's blogs and am constantly amazed at how cute their stories are and how cute their blog is andh how many stories they have to tell. I think I worry about what everyone will think of my blog. Will it be worth reading? Will they think it's cute? Should I put that picture or the other one of my incredibly adorable children? Well, I've decided...who cares!! I probably won't know who is reading this anyway. Plus, this is a journal for me that I am allowing other people to read. If it's not entertaining, then jump to the next blog. So, this is my new attitude. Hopefully, I will keep it for longer than 4 months this time...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! Don't worry what anyone else thinks! Sometimes I know I get REALLY wordy with mine but I don't care...people can just look at the pictures and skip all of my commentary if they want! Or, like you said, they can just go to the next blog! I look forward to seeing what is happening with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete